Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dedicated I tell you!

Well Monday is my "official" first day back to work. I have been at school everyday since Monday though. I have been working with my principal on my class list and prioritizing the wait list kids. That is quite a task. It is earning me major points though:) I have also been busy as a bee trying to get the classroom set up as best I can, the new teachers in the county are coming in tomorrow to see a "model" classroom. I am pretty happy with the turn out. I had a vision of what I wanted it to look like at the end of last year so it was just a matter of moving all the furniture. Here are a few pics of my little world.

Entrance into Pre K land
Circle time area
Where all my little darlings sit
ABC and computer centers

Still have things to do but I have gotten a great head start!

No comments: