Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Pictures

I have to admit that since getting my iphone in November I haven’t been great about using my nice camera. It’s a real shame I know!!!! Mom has been bugging me for new pictures so I thought with the sunny weather today it was a perfect opportunity. We attempted to take the kids to see The Lorax but it was sold out! With unhappy kiddos to deal with I wasn’t sure I would get any good shots but I did. You can only imagine the reaction when we said, “The movie is sold out guys, so let's go take some pictures!” the response was unwelcoming to say the least but they pulled it together long enough:)

DSC_5660

DSC_5669

DSC_5693

DSC_5708

DSC_5727

DSC_5740

DSC_5783

DSC_5800

DSC_5835

DSC_5843

DSC_5849

DSC_5858

DSC_5877

DSC_5882

Lance was helping Ryan because he said his smile hurt!! Hahahahaha!

DSC_5889

DSC_5899

DSC_5926

DSC_5928

DSC_5953

DSC_5940

Now….which ones to print???? :)

3 comments:

Caleb's mom said...

These turned out AMAZING ! Your awesome xo meg

Diana said...

Just print all of them, then decide which ones, if all of them to hang :) They turned out great!

Grandma Rison said...

Some of your best. Print all of them. It is too hard to choose. Glad your mom bugged you to get that camera out again.ernaludg kfient