Monday, March 19, 2012

DOUBLE Sweetness!!!

Our friends Duke and Lisa had TWINS On March 8th!!! JR and I went to visit on Sunday and I got to take some pictures of these BEAUTIFUL babies!!!! They were beyond adorable! Let me tell you though…..taking pictures of newborns isn’t as easy as it looks!!! Whew, I was exhausted but did get some great shots. I’ll let them speak for themselves:)

Copy (2) of DSC_6008

DSC_6011

Copy of DSC_6011

DSC_6014

This is James

DSC_6025

DSC_6030

Sara decided she didn’t want to sleep after the first few shots:)

DSC_6033

DSC_6045

DSC_6055

DSC_6050

8 comments:

Diana said...

I cannot WAIT to get my hands on those babies! They are so precious! I am so happy for Duke and Lisa :)

Grandma Rison said...

Jennifer, These pictures are priceless. Duke and Lisa must be so pleased. The babies are adorable.

Nicole said...

Love the pics... I want twins! lol

The Marsh's said...

What beautiful babies! AND pictures!!!

ROBINSNAPSALOT said...

now i want twins!! how precious are they!!

The Vathes Family said...

Great job, they're adorable!!

Caleb's mom said...

i want twins too, sign me up!

Grandma Rison said...

How precious that she seems to always want to be touching him. Duke & Lisa must really feel blessed (and tired)