Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hi Ho, Hi Ho….

A baking we will go!!!! Well it is my first official day of break and it has been a productive one!!! Lance and Ryan were invited to spend a few hours with Ms. Nyanda today so I took advantage of the time and cleaned the house and baked all of the cut outs for our annual cookies for Santa party which is tomorrow night.

For the past 3-4 years I have hosted a cookies for Santa party on the 23rd of Dec. and all the kids decorate sugar cookies and we wait for Santa to come around on the fire truck. It is such a good time and a tradition that will not be broken:) This year there are about 10 kiddos so the house should be bustling!

I have had a schedule of things to make and bake every day this week. Tomorrow will be snickerdoodles and almond bar cookies and Saturday will be red velvet brownies with white chocolate icing, and the green bean casserole for Christmas dinner:) I do love this time of year but boy are we busy!!!

Once Christmas is over the office is in the line of fire!!! Hopefully I can get it to where you can actually walk in there. It is kind of like my closet at work….gets cleaned up then the next week it’s a wreck again!!!

Anyway here are some iphone pics since I haven’t taken any since we got back from Williamsburg:(

buggy

The buggy ride in Williamsburg

*I did take my big camera this day but guess what…NO battery!!!!! %$*!&@^

climbing

me and mom

The next one is of Lance wearing a shirt and tie. He attended a gentleman’s training at school and learned how to tie a tie all by himself. He made me buy him this set because he has been insisting that he wear a tie with any shirt he has. Um…NO!!!!! He’d come out of his room with a tie and t shirt on and would have worn it to school if I’d let him. I finally got him this set and he wore it to church:)

tie

It’s a man size tie, couldn’t find a kids one that wasn’t clip on. Oh Well!!! He did look handsome and I am impressed he learned how to tie a tie in one little exercise at school:)

I’m sure I won’t get on here for a few days so Merry Christmas to all!!!!! Hope Santa is good to everyone:)

No comments: