Well we have just returned from a wonderful weekend in Williamsburg. It was so Christmassy!! Definitely puts you in the Christmas mood if you aren’t there already! This is the second year we have been and I think it will be a new tradition:) The lights of Busch Gardens are absolutely amazing and I heard someone say that there are 5 million lights, WOW!!! It is something to see:)
I took my small camera with us so I didn’t have to lug my big one, I am so mad I did though. The pictures are awful compared to what my big camera does!!! I really need an in between camera for stuff like this because now that my kids are past strollers I don’t have anywhere to lug all my stuff and the big camera is cumbersome in situations like this. Ahhh, anyway….here are the pictures,
We had a fireside feast with Santa and It was SO GREAT!!! Most “character” meals are just so so but this one was worth it. A great buffet with pork loin, turkey, kid friendly favorites and we had the best table in the house, right in front of Santa!! All the kids were able to get a one on one with Santa and then he told us the night before Christmas (from memory). It was very magical:) Mrs. Clause ended the night with fresh cookies, Mmmmm.
2 comments:
Looks super fun!! I want to go next year!
love the one of them looking at santa but was Lance trying to run away? Santa had his arm!
Post a Comment