Saturday, December 24, 2011

Another Christmas Tradition!

We have so many traditions at Christmas time, I kinda wish they could last all year long:) Last night was our annual Cookies for Santa party. We had 10 kiddos and they were way geared up for Santa:) We had icing and sprinkles galore and topped it all off with a Santa drive by on the fire truck. It was great!

DSC_5301

DSC_5302

DSC_5303

DSC_5304

DSC_5305

DSC_5309

DSC_5313

DSC_5314

Sure hope Santa likes icing:)

DSC_5326

DSC_5327

DSC_5328

Jax’s first fire truck Santa sighting!!

DSC_5333

Here he comes!!!

DSC_5335

DSC_5336

DSC_5338

Lots of fun!!!! Today is Christmas Eve and we are so excited for Christmas tomorrow. We will be spending some time with the family today and then tomorrow is jam packed with things to do! I am almost done in the kitchen, I feel like I have lived there for the past 3 days. I decorated the rest of the cookie cut outs, made Red Velvet Brownies, and home made pop tart this morning. Green Bean casserole and the thumbprint cookie icing are next on the list. Whew!!!          

No comments: