Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ice Skating

Today we took an adventure that we have never done before...Ice Skating. I haven't been since I was a teenager and this was Lance's first time of course. We had a blast. I happened to mention that we were going to my friend Michelle so she and Shannon decided to join us, I am so glad they did! At first I didn't think 2 hours of skating was a long time, WRONG-O. It was plenty, trust me. The kids did great, in only 2 short hours they graduated from hugging the wall and taking 15 minutes to make 1 lap to skating around only holding one hand. As an added bonus, we looked like we were having so much fun that a journalist from the post was there and took pictures of us. We will be on the front page of the southern maryland section of Sunday's paper so check us out:)

All ready to go
Best Buddies

Don't let go daddy!
Wall hugger
Michelle, Shannon, Lance, and Mommy
Whoa Daddy!
JR and the kiddos
Lance and mommy, one handed!
Shannon pulling her mommy
(check out who wiped out in the background!)
All tuckered out!

No comments: