Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day!

All I can say is what a day!!! We had a great day as you can see, I am exhausted and will be going to bed soon. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Now the fun begins...where to put all of this stuff!!!! Whew...I will be busy for days, I have to get in gear for Ryan's birthday party on Sunday which is here at the house...what was I thinking:) Enjoy the pictures, Nicki and I both got a fancy new camera...Thanks mom and Dad!!!!!!

Lance diving into his pile
Ryan took quick interest in the keyboard with microphone
He loves to draw
look Mommy...it's Donald's!
(McDonald's playset)
lance and his cash register
Little drummer boy
So excited
Playing leapster
Little musician
Drinking coffee!!!!
I guess that's why he did NOT take a nap:)
Wishful thinking uncle Matt
49ers 31/ redskins 17
Opening presents at Nana's
New PJ's

No comments: