Last night the boys had a few friends over to decorate cookies for Santa. It was so much fun. The kids had a blast, anything with icing has to be fun...right??? Santa also came around on the firetruck so that was a treat! Today I have been cooking for tomorrow and trying to get ready for the big day. I am excited just like I was when I was a kid. It is so fun to live out Christmas memories through your own children and at the same time building memories for them. They truely bring our family Joy! Here are some pictures from the cookie decorating.
Ryan and Nana

Day care friends Nicolas and Zoie with Mom Tracie

Lance getting into it

Mikayla got some cookies too!

Ryan adding buttons to his snowman

Ryan and friend, Brynn

Making candy canes out of beads and pipe cleaners

Ninny found a letter from Santa in our mailbox
It said what good boys Lance and Ryan have been (shocking I know!!) and that he is putting some special things in his sled for them! They were so excited!!

No comments:
Post a Comment