Spreading the sauce
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Busy, Busy!
We have been super busy preparing for Christmas. Shopping, wrapping, decorating, and partying. Last weekend was my work Christmas party and we had a blast. I have been under the weather since Sunday, something seems to be going around. I have had many students absent due to illness. Lance and Ryan have seemed fine thank goodness. I am about done with my shopping. Just small things to pick up. All is wrapped and under the tree. We have lots of fun things coming up. We are going to mama's next week to make cookies, Lance and Ryan are having some friends over on the 23rd to make cookies for Santa, and we are going to go through the light show at Watkins park one day in the next couple of weeks. It is a fun time of year!!! Tonight is rainy and cold so we had a pizza party, check out the chef! Ryan wasn't interested in helping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment