Today was a great success. JR and I got everything we went after this morning except 2 dogs for the kids. Not bad!! Crowds were heavy but not unbearable. We waited in line to get into target and BJ's, Kohls was fine by the time we got there. After we picked up the boys we spent the rest of the morning decorating our trees. They are so beautiful. It is one of my favorite things to do. I LOVE Christmas time and all that comes with it. I hope that we are building good memories for the boys, I remember my childhood Christmases...the smells, food, family, trimming the tree, and of course Kenny Rodgers and Dolly Pardon's Christmas album. I still play it today!!! We are off to the National Harbor tree lighting, enjoy the pictures.
Working together:)

Placing the star

Ryan and Daddy hanging ornaments

Daddy placing the star

Final product
I think it's gorgeous!

No comments:
Post a Comment