Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like christmas!

Now, I know that Thanksgiving isn't even here yet, BUT, I LOVE Christmas time and have been itching to get decorations out since halloween was over. I couldn't resist putting our stockings up, they just came in the mail a few days ago. I finally ordered personalized stockings from Pottery Barn. I have been wanting to do it for a couple of years now and finally did. They look amazing. I had to get hooks for the wall since Firefighter daddy won't let me hang them from the mantle. He says they are in front of the fire and it is a hazzard. So here they are, I will try to sneak a few things out at a time:) JR was rolling his eyes the entire time!

L-R: JR, Lance, Ryan, Jennifer

1 comment:

Mandi said...

I really like that idea! It looks so cute :)