I am SO SAD today is our last day of vacation!!! I really thought I'd be ready to go home after 12 days but I am SO NOT!!! We have just had the best time doing whatever we want on our own schedule. I’m already looking forward to next year:) We have spent the day pool side, we will go out to the beach one final time this evening for a walk. We have seen so many neat things and last night we saw sea turtles swimming right by the jetty pier. I am going to try and get a good picture of them tonight. I have many pictures on my phone, I'll put some of those on here when we get home.
Ryan never meets a stranger!!! His social abilities are adorable, funny, and admirable but I do believe that they are going to be problematic for me when he gets older!!! I am SCARED!!! He just befriended this pretty blonde and rode the lazy river with her a few times and then took his frozen drink and set up shop right at her table:) She was a straight surfer girl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment