Saturday, June 9, 2012

Blogger Disgrace!!!

Hello:) It’s me again….It has been way too long since I updated and for those of you who care I’m sorry:)

This past month has been a whirlwind and I will be reeling down in a few days once school and work are over for the summer. Thank goodness I have off in the summer, I don’t know how you all who work 12 months a year survive!

I have to admit the reason this blog has suffered is because of my obsession with Fifty Shades of Grey:) I am NOT a reader but that Christian Grey has consumed me!! I have finished the trilogy and I hosted a Fifty Shades themed party with 17 women last night to celebrate. It was a BLAST!!!!

DSC_6485

Door Prizes

IMG_0538

Party Favors 

Anyway, other than that we have really been doing much of the same. TKD nightly and the boys got their purple belts, We celebrated Jax’s first BD, and completed some household chores that have been on the honey do list for quite sometime. Thank goodness for gathering once in a while, things magically get done when we are expecting guests:)

IMG_0513

IMG_0534

IMG_0509

IMG_0491

Ryan greeted me with an I (heart) Mom tattoo one day when I got home. He is such a sweetie!

IMG_0524

We rescued 3 baby raccoons after their mom was killed. They were so cute. Someone picked them up and took them to a rescue facility.

IMG_0561

The front flower bed with river rock, Finally!!! This has been dirt for 2 years!!! JR did a great job:)

DSC_6488

Ryan graduated kindergarten on June 8th:) My baby is off to first grade:(

DSC_6495

DSC_6513

DSC_6516

DSC_6522

Ryan with Mrs. Garvey

The BEST kindergarten teacher EVER!!!!!

And today we have been soaking up the sun at the pool. It has been the perfect day to be poolside!

IMG_0572

Strange picture but they kept saying the big pool was too cold! 

IMG_0575

IMG_0577

IMG_0580

Well hopefully it isn't another month before you hear from me, I’m gonna vow to do better. Once school is over I should be golden:)           

2 comments:

The Marsh's said...

LOL Blogger Disgrace, you crack me up! Thanks for updating though, I still care :)

Caleb's mom said...

I still care! love when you update :) im the worst blogger. i will be proud if i do once a month...