Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Weekend Fun!!

We have had a busy weekend as usual and I’m sure they won’t be slowing down anytime soon. I am really ready for summer break:)

Lance competed on Saturday in his 3rd TKD tournament and did a GREAT job!!! He placed 3rd in forms and 2nd in sparring. I have his sparring on video,  I just have to download it then I will share. It is a very stressful event for mommy and daddy cheering him on and watching the scores, I hope to get better at handling it the more he does it:) After the tournament we got to have a nice dinner with old friends Madeline and Andy and their kids. We didn’t have Ryan with us but we have a couple of dates set up to get together in the near future!

On Sunday we took full advantage of the beautiful weather and headed to the park after church. The kids had a great time playing. That is what Sundays are all about!

Before I get to the pics, I had to share these look alikes:)

Lance 6-18-05 (6)

DCP_0097

DSC_6479 DSC_6391

Ok, here are the rest:)

DSC_6383DSC_6400

DSC_6401

DSC_6410

DSC_6421

DSC_6405

DSC_6425

Determined

DSC_6439

DSC_6449

DSC_6459

DSC_6465

DSC_6471

This picture captures an outing with Mikayla:)

DSC_6472

I love how Nicki is so not phased, Hahaha

DSC_6348

Pre-tournament Pep Talk

DSC_6353

Encouragement from Jackie:)

Jackie and I were best friends from Elementary school all the way through the first couple years of college. Our lives took us in different directions and now we are TKD moms:) Her son is a black belt and it is so fun to do these things with our kids now. 

DSC_6356

DSC_6378

2 comments:

Nicole said...

tThat first picture of Lance looks JUST LIKE Jax!! Too cute.

And the pictures of Mikayla and I have me cracking up ... just another day in my life! :)

Caleb's mom said...

great pictures. Lance was and still is adorable! does look like Jax so much! Cute boys! and Mikayla is awesome too! ha ha Great job Lance!