Yesterday we celebrated Father’s day. We all gathered poolside and had lots of food and fun. It is always nice to get everyone together and we are all so lucky to have wonderful fathers and grandfathers in our lives. I say this often but my kids are so fortunate to have a great daddy, pop pop, papa, and poppa to be a part of their lives. Not many children have as many grandparents as my kids do and we are all so lucky!!!
*Great Father’s get promoted to Pop Pop:)
“Painting” the deck with Barbie hair, hahahahaha! Guess if the boys are going to play with Barbies at least they are using them as a tool:)
To JR, I could not imagine spending my life with anyone else and God couldn’t have blessed our boys with a better father. Even though you didn’t have your dad growing up you were fortunate to have your grandfathers and my dad who influenced your life in such a positive way and made you the father you are today. We love you!!!
To dad, you have been the most wonderful dad a girl could ever ask for. You have raised me to be the woman I am today and have influenced my decisions and choices along the way. You are always there for me when I need you, which is probably more than a grown woman should:) and I love you more than you know!
Happy Father’s Day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment