I can’t even believe how long it’s been since I last posted!!! Ryan’s BD party…really??? Well the honest truth is that I hardly ever get on the real computer anymore. Life with an iphone has certainly taken over and I do virtually everything on there. I need to get a blogger app so that maybe I will blog from my phone:) I always said I would never do that but it is what it is!!
So…what have we been up to ? Let’s see, Taekwondo, taekwondo, and….MORE taekwondo!!! Yep we live at the martial arts studio these days. The boys are now green belts and one of them has class every night of the week plus Lance has sparring on Saturdays. They still love it and we enjoy watching them get better and better. Sparring is more exciting than I ever thought and for someone who isn’t into sports and winning boy do I want them to score all the points:) Lance is taking a competition class to get him ready for March competition and his sparring has improved in the short time he has been doing it. We have been encouraging him to spar advanced belts because that forces him to try harder and makes him better. He doesn’t score as many points but it is a great experience for him. He is working on striking and staying in the ring. He gets a little intimidated when his opponent in aggressive and he backs up, the instructors are amazing and he is working on moving sideways and then attacking instead of backing up. He’s getting there for sure!
With all of this going on I have not picked up my big camera in a while. I am hoping to get some V-day shots of the boys soon but for now here are trusty iphone pics and a sparring video of Lance. The video is from competition class and all the parents (well Daddy) had to go out and coach. JR took the coaching class and will be able to be out on the floor during competition as an AAU coach.
New bedroom decor
Went and saw Chipwrecked for Ryan’s birthday
My 3 kids:) Just missing Jax
Being silly at the mall, Hahahaha
ice skating over winter break
Lance breaking a board
Lance doing magic at Chick Fil A. He was invited to help the funny magic dude after getting his DVD for Christmas!!
Finally made myself a name picture!
Wow that is quite a hodgepodge but enjoy!! I will do my best not to be gone so long:)
2 comments:
Thanks for the update! I love the name picture you did for yourself!! I can't wait to get Ryder into martial arts...the boys are doing so good!!
It all looks so fun and a creative picture of course!
Post a Comment