Saturday, February 11, 2012

Love is in the Air!!

Valentines day is upon us and it is another one of my favorite holidays. Who am I kidding, I LOVE ALL the holidays.

Usually Valentines Day for JR and I is low key and really about the kids but this year I decided to treat us to a romantic day. I took off work yesterday and we both went to have massages and pedicures. Yes, JR had a pedicure. He wouldn’t do it before so I decided to force it because I knew he would love it and he did!! There are plenty of men who get pedicures and he did enjoy it. We had a nice morning and lunch at Sakura, YUM!!

Tonight we are going out to the Brazilian steak house which will be a first for us so I am really excited.The boys and I have been working on their school valentines this week and they turned out SO CUTE!!!! On actual Valentines day they have dentist appointments and we will probably eat dinner in since Taekwondo must go on:)

Other than filling the air with love we have been up to the usual. Lance had board breaking last night and 2 classes today. Like I said…The Usual:)

IMG_0360

Ryan was home sick 3 days, running a fever and then pink eye to top it off!

IMG_0372

He got his first LOVE note from a girl!!!! Not sure I like him being called “Hot” but I am impressed Justin Bieber is rated second to my handsome red head:)

IMG_0375

Lance and Ryan’s school valentines:)

DSC_5566

Lance’s new warm up suit for competition

DSC_5567

1 comment:

Diana said...

That note is TOO cute, I'm not sure how much I'd like my son being called "hot" either, but it's still so cute! Lance's warm up outfit is awfully sharp :) What a great way to celebrate Valentine's Day :) Hope you guys had a great time! OH and their Valentine's are SO cute, you're always so creative!