Sunday, January 8, 2012

Who Lives in a pineapple under the sea??

SPONGEBOB Square Pants!!! Since I've been singing this song in my head for weeks now you will be too:)

Ryan’s birthday party for friends was today at the bowling alley and we had a Spongebob party!!! He had a great time and has been looking forward to this day since his real birthday on Dec. 28th:) Happy Birthday again buddy, We love you!!!

DSC_5535

Cake made with Love by Mommy!

Cute story: I didn’t put the top on the pineapple until this morning so yesterday when I was finished with the cake I showed it to Ryan and said, “Do you love it?” He twisted his head and said, “Mom, where are the leaves?”

Then today at the party Mikayla was in love with the cake, I thought she would have an aneurism before we could cut it.  She said, “Jen I love that spongebob cake, Where’s Patrick?”

What the #$@&* kids!!!! I swear they don’t miss a thing!!! They should be more grateful!!! :)

DSC_5536

DSC_5537

DSC_5544

DSC_5553

DSC_5554

DSC_5563

After Happy Birthday I led into “Who Lives in a…….”, Ryan made me stop though:) Guess I shouldn’t go out for american idol. If you want all your hopes and dreams crushed ask your kids what they think of your talents, they’ll tell you the truth:)    

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are a talented and fun mom it seems no matter what they say about your singing. Great cake and Happy Belated Birthday to Ryan!