Last night the blogger girls got together for a little shower for Jax. Nicki didn’t want another “shower” so Brandy and I decided to organize a dinner with presents:)
Jax got lots of nice things and now all we need is him!!
* The lighting in the greene turtle was terrible, even with my flash and I have been messing with my camera settings so the focus is a bit off. Oh well, I’m going to figure that thing out eventually!
Cupcakes made by aunt Jen
Big sis and Baby bro shirts with their names on them
The whole gang!
7 comments:
I'm going to have to steal these pictures for my own blog. :) Thanks for everything last night...I know you put a lot of work into it, and it all turned out great. Jax is lucky to have such a great Aunt. :)
That is so great! All her gifts look amazing and all those treats! It is so cute having the preggers club up front in that last picture! Nicki looked great for her and Jax's big night!
Everything turned out so pretty! You guys did such a good job with it all :) So glad we got to surprise her!!
Great job Jen! Everything was very nice. You're a wonderful big sister :)
Everything turned out so nice!
Nick says thanks for the left overs too ;)
Gotta steal some pics so I can blog too :) Glad everything turned out so good!!
You did a great job, everything looked great! I'm sorry I couldn't make it up there! I will be there soon enough! :)
Post a Comment