Sunday, April 17, 2011

And they’re off!!

The training wheels that is! Lance has been so resistive to taking the training wheels off of his bike. I was getting a bit worried that he would be 10 and still have training wheels on his bike. Well tonight was the night and he couldn’t wait to get them off. He had a few spills but has caught on quickly. A few more days and he’ll be doing just fine. Ryan, well his steering has a lot to be desired but he is doing better on his bike too, WITH training wheels:)

DSC_1204

Giving it a try with just one training wheel

DSC_1206

Ummm….I think you are supposed to put your feet ON the pedals:)

DSC_1214

Us Rison’s don’t do anything with our tongue IN our mouths!!

DSC_1215

DSC_1220

Ok here we go!

DSC_1221

Go Go Go Lance!!!

DSC_1247

I guess stopping is lesson 2

DSC_1224

DSC_1229

DSC_1233

DSC_1244

DSC_1234

We were paying so much attention to Lance that every time I turned around Ryan had run aground! 

DSC_1249

Please know that no children were actually hurt during this session of bike riding. No cuts, scrapes, or blood of any kind was experienced. And…Nana’s car is not dented in any way. I would deem this attempt as a success!       

5 comments:

The Marsh's said...

LOL glad no one got hurt!! Love the pictures of JR running behind him as he takes off without training wheels, what a perfect moment to catch on camera!

Diana said...

You got some good action shots!

Nicole said...

Aw, good job Lance!!

coltoncamden said...

That's awesome! Did you change the camera settings?

Unknown said...

I love the father/son bike photos!! Can't wait!! Those action shots are great. His face is priceless and I am glad he is doing good and no one got hurt!