Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

We have had a busy weekend full of Easter fun. Hard to believe I only have one more day off before returning to work. I am feeling back to normal with minimal back and abdomen pain but it is still there, especially in the evening. The three kiddies dyed eggs on Friday, I only have one picture (Nicki deleted them from my camera...on accident). Saturday was such a nasty day and Lance's T Ball scrimmage was cancelled. We spent the day in our PJ's until we went out for Nicki's BD that afternoon. We went to a new restaurant at National Harbor, there was a mechanical bull, fun was had by all. I laughed so hard but my surgery held up!!! Today of course we attended Easter service at church and had lunch at Grandma's. Lance and Ryan found eggs and had fun. JR had to work but we missed him.


Ready to dye eggs
Ride 'em cowboy!!
I think he bit off more than he could chew.
Stayed on for 14 seconds his second go round, the most time out of 4 guys~ That's my man!!

Digging into Easter baskets

"M,M's mommy"

So handsome
Nicki and I

Mom and the kids

Taking a picture of the three kids is almost impossible
I think it's funny Ryan and Mikayla have the same expression

Mikayla wasn't as thrilled as Lance

Me and my boys

Hunting eggs


No comments: