Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend fun...without mommy:(

Well this weekend started the first of my Saturday classes:( Only 4 more to go and I will be done. That is about the only thing that makes it worth while. While I was in class Jr took the boys with Nana, Aunt Ninny, Uncle Matt, and Mikayla to the Autumn fest on the base. From the pictures a good time was had by all. I wish I had of been there. Still no word on my job, I am guessing I didn't get it but who knows. Our weekends are pretty busy from here on through Halloween. There will be lots to post. Enjoy the pictures.


Ryan scoping out his pumpkin
How cute is she in her pink New Balance's??? (I picked them out)
Fun on the big slide

Bubble time
Cheese
Decorating pumpkins (Look at my lefty)
Daddy and Uncle Matt had to get in on the fun too
Aunt Ninny and her balloon hat (way to get in the spirit Nick)


No comments: