Well this week was the first week that my little ones started at school. Man, I forget how painful the first few days are. No criers, just little ones who are not used to a routine and having to do what you say. They can't even walk in a line. We have alot of work to do. It is only day 3 but they are getting better every day, Thanks goodness.
This is my first evening at home, Monday night I had class and last night was open house. When I got home around 9:00pm the boys were in bed but not yet asleep. Of course they rushed out to greet me and Lance said, "Mommy I missed you, I thought you were going to sleep at work." He is a mess. You never know what is going to come out of his mouth. I plan on doing as little as possible this evening and just spending time with the boys. I am definitely looking forward to the weekend:)
No comments:
Post a Comment