Friday, September 12, 2008

Another week down!

Hooray! Firday is here again. This week has been busy with the normal work and evening routines. Lance started soccer on Monday and that will last for 8 weeks. I am still taking a class on Tuesday nights and I have some Saturday classes coming up. My professional life is getting super busy with classes and my comprehensive exam which is coming up on Oct. 18th. I received my study materials over email last night and am really overwhelmed. I am sure it will be fine but I have alot to prepare for. I also interviewed for an instructional specialist position today so I will know by next week if I got the job. It is a pretty nice promotion and the job is administrative. I am praying about it and if it is meant for me to be in that position then God will make it happen. I am fine with it either way. We are hoping to make it to the fair before the rain tomorrow, Lance wants to see Wilbur and Charlotte:)

Lance when he first started soccer at 3 years old. Look how little he was.
Now what a big boy in cleats and all!
Quite a kicker

Nice trapping!

No comments: