Where oh where has the time gone? My baby is 8!!! Crazy…..but we celebrated at Fun land in Fredericksburg. Ryan was born 2 weeks early giving him a birthday 3 days after Christmas. Not ideal but we have made it our goal to always make his birthday extra special and separate from Christmas!!! I never want him to feel like he has gotten the shaft:)
Ryan has always been my “baby”. He took his time as an infant which I was thankful for. Lance was on the move the minute he was born and I felt like we missed the babyness with him. Ryan is my little red love bug and loves to snuggle his momma. Even though the excessive touching me gets on my nerves at times, I hope its a long time before he outgrows it! He has to be right next to me or ON me while watching TV, he holds my hand, and often plays with my hair;) I sure hope his wife likes to be touched…CONSTANTLY!!! Ryan is my red head with freckles across his nose…such a cutie if I do say so:) He is taking a break from TKD and learning to play the guitar. Santa brought him an electric guitar so maybe he’ll have his own band and Lance can provide security, Hahaha!
Happy birthday my love, we love you to the moon and back!
Rev up your engines!
Bumper cars was the favorite!
Classic game face, tongue hanging out!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Ryan!
Wow! A baby that is 8! Crazy, like you said. I am wondering how Bradley is turning 7 next month. Time flies while we are loving these boys. You are better than me. Easton's birthday 7 days before Christmas and I still have not gone anywhere amazing or had a big party. Just family. It is so tough so far for me to pull it off. Happy belated to Ryan!
How is it March and I'm just now commenting on this?! I can't believe the boys are 8 & 10, time is just flying by! But I love watching them grow, you're paving the way for all the future phases for us boy moms!
Post a Comment