Sunday, December 2, 2012

Cyber overload!!!

Well there is no sense in even trying to make up for my serious lack of blogging. The truth is with so many social medias to keep up with this one has suffered. I merely do not ever get on the “real” computer. With the iphone and ipad I can so easily update on facebook and instagram that this blog collects cyberdust. I will try to be better, I can’t promise anything though:)

Here is the past 2 months of the Gimmel life:)

DSC_8606

Ryan performing his brown belt form in the school tournament

DSC_8612

Won first place:)

DSC_8639

Ryan sparring

DSC_8661

Lance Sparring

DSC_8662

DSC_8667

DSC_8689

First Place sparring!!

DSC_8698

Went to Shrek the Halls ICE for my birthday

DSC_8704

DSC_8711

DSC_8730

It was a great night to see Santa. They got a lot of QT with him since no one was waiting!!

DSC_8740

DSC_8771

DSC_8772

DSC_8823

Lance interviewing Papa for a school project

DSC_8832

My pride and joy:)

 

DSC_8780We have redone the living room and hallway floors and repainted. My new obsession is gray!!! New furniture too:) Merry Christmas to us from mom and dad.

DSC_8784

So that’s about it for now. I have been crafting up a storm and 100% of the living room remodel has been DIY from the floors to the drapes made out of shower curtains. What did I ever do before pinterest?? Well hopefully I’ll post again soon;)                 

1 comment:

The Marsh's said...

Jen the living room looks AMAZING!!!! Can you come over and replicate that in my house?! Thanks!