Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fall is Here!

I am officially in the mood for fall after spending the weekend in Lancaster, PA. It is so beautiful up there and our weekend was full of fall festivities and treats to get me in the mood.

We spent the day on Saturday riding the Strasburg Railroad and stopped at cherry crest farm. There was so much for the kids to do, for parents to watch, and of course for everyone to eat! It is so hard to contain myself when I am surrounded by kettle corn, funnel cakes, and country cookin’! We saw the Jonah production Saturday night at the sight and sound theater and it was amazing! I had never been and the kids were mesmerized.

It has been a great weekend but sadly we are back to reality. Time to get back to getting ready for the school and work week. We are having our living room and hallway painted in about a week so we are busy taking down pictures and filling the million nail holes as a result. I am really excited about the paint job though and can’t wait to make a change. It’s gonna be a big one:)

Well here is our weekend in pictures.

DSC_7874

DSC_7881

DSC_7888

DSC_7924

DSC_7951

DSC_7953

DSC_7972

DSC_8006

I love how much they LOVE each other and their faces are priceless!

DSC_7997

DSC_8000

DSC_8023

DSC_8049

DSC_8047

DSC_8040

DSC_8054

DSC_8060

DSC_8061

DSC_8062

DSC_8069

1 comment:

Caleb's mom said...

They are all so cute! i miss you! and you look gorgeous girl!