Monday, July 30, 2012

Mommy Paparazzi

Today was spent at Fort Washington National Park. It is the old battlefield grounds and has lots of neat stuff to see. The boys enjoyed running through the open grass and climbing on the cannons. Well…in the midst of the mommy paparazzi:) I knew the scenery was a perfect backdrop for pictures so when I had my camera in tow there was lots of belly aching!! Despite the whining, crying, and pleading for me to stop I got some great shots and we had a good time!

DSC_7308

DSC_7316

DSC_7321

DSC_7325

DSC_7329

DSC_7346

You will see these cowboy boots often in these pictures. Ryan LOVES them and wants to wear them EVERYWHERE. Most of the time I say no but they went along with today so he was THRILLED. They are a keepsake for us and came from the Griffin family. Lots of happy little boy feet have worn these boots:)

DSC_7353

DSC_7365

         DSC_7381

DSC_7416

DSC_7422

DSC_7443

“Mommy, Please stop, I’m tired”

DSC_7450

DSC_7453

DSC_7469

DSC_7479

DSC_7486

I LOVE this one!!!

Ryan is always wanting to love Lance and Lance pushes him away and ignores him! 

These next few are just for fun:) Lance is CONSTANTLY running around half clothed!!! There are shirts laying all over the place because he wants to be half dressed while playing. Today was no different, as soon as we headed to our picnic he began to disrobe:)

DSC_7510

Maybe the next Channing Tatum?? Haha, even his boxer briefs are peeking out!

DSC_7515

DSC_7523

DSC_7524

Oh My!!!

DSC_7527

DSC_7532

“If I squeeze hard enough that muscle will pop out, just wait!”

And because we can go NOWHERE without Ryan having to pee, today was no different!

DSC_7537

6 comments:

Grandma Rison said...

Great pictures Jennifer. Your boys should sleep good tonight. Little boys peeing on a tree is a fact of life. That is a cute picture.

griffinx5 said...

U need to pixelate his little toshie...thought those boots looked familiar. Glad he loves them as much as mine did.

The Marsh's said...

Very very very cute!! Love them all, especially the silly ones!

Caleb's mom said...

they are some handsome little goofballs.

ROBINSNAPSALOT said...

love all of them. :-)

i can't wait to go there this weekend. we were looking for a new park, you rock, thanks for sharing. :-)

The Vathes Family said...

Awesome pictures!!!!