Friday, October 17, 2008
Please Pray!!!!
Tomorrow is the big day, the day that has been approaching for the last 5 years. I will take the comprehensive exam to get my master's degree at 10:00am. I have agonized for a month and have been diligently working on my synthesis paper. It is a paper that describes the demographics of my school and an instructional plan to aid subgroups that are struggling with test scores. It is 7 pages long and it is printed and stapled together. I have read over it so many times I wouldn't know what to change if there were things that needed it. I will have to answer 2 questions in essay format when I get to the test. I have 3 hours to complete it. Not sure if it should take me 3 hours or if that is more than enough time. I am always done early, looking around at other people wishing that someone would get up before me. There is often no sense in looking over my work, if I didn't know it the first time through I sure 'aint gonna know it the second time through! I am sure it will be fine, How bad can you screw up an essay. If you add enough BS everything is OK. I come from a long line of BSers. I will just be glad when it's over. Say a little prayer for me when you look at the clock and it's 10am:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment